Your favourite wrestling show...

Thursday 17 February 2011

Transcript: The Rock returns to WWE, 14th Feb 2011

The Rock returns to WWE, 14th February 2011


"Now before The Rock gets into that...

Before we electrify, before we turn this out tonight... For those of you who don't know: The Rock has many nicknames: The Great One; The Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment; The People's Champion.

But I wanna tell you something that's important to me right now. I need to take this moment, and I need to tell you something as Dwayne: It's been a long time since I've been back, seven years to be exact. But I wanna take this moment, in the middle of this ring, to tell you why I'm back. It's not because of the money, it's not to promote to movie; I am back in the middle of this ring because of you.

When I left, when I left the WWE seven years ago I dreamed big, and you guys dreamed big with me. You helped me accomplish my goals, accomplish my dreams because you never left my side.

And I wanna take this moment to tell you all here, you're live here, millions watching around the world. I wanna tell you 'Thank you', 'I love you', and it is because of you that I am back in this ring and that it is because of you, and I give you my word - I am never ever going away.

Simply put, ladies and gentleman, The Rock is back!

Now, The Rock is back because I wanted to do something unprecedented, something no man had ever done before: I wanted to host Wrestlemania. So it happened; The Rock called Vince McMahon and Vince McMahon said 'Rock, I know why you're calling - I know you know I need a host for Wrestlemania. Rock, there's only one man electrifying enough to host Wrestlemania; Rock, there's only one man that can captivate the world. Rock, that man can only be Justin Bieber.'

But I told Vince, I said 'No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Hey, no. The Rock knows Justin, he's cool. Dig, dig the kid. Cool kid, but make no mistake about it, Vince - there is only one man capable enough to host Wrestlemania. That man is the jabroni-beating, pie-eating, trail-blazing, eyebrow-raising, step-off-the-break,-put-your-foot-on-the-gas, always-ready-to-whup-some-ass, The People's Champ, The Rock.'

The Rock is going to Wrestlemania; The Rock will host Wrestlemania. And at the drop of a dime, The Rock will Layeth the Smackdown at Wrestlemania. But, to who? That's the question. Could it be the WWE champion, The Miz? He's the one that goes around saying 'I'm The Miz, and I'm awesome. I'm awesome. I'm awesome.' I hear that all the time, 'I'm awesome.' Well, The Rock ain't no scientist but he pretty much knows that there's one formula and that's a fact - if you've gotta run around shooting your mouth off, telling everybody how awesome you are, it means you absolutely undoubtedly, unquestionably, one hundred percent, completely suck!

But there's one more man who The Rock wants to see - there's one more man The Rock is gonna see. And that man...

*Raw General Manager's message beeps.*
*Rock stops, looks around. Camera pans to Michael Cole, whom is sitting behind the announce desk laughing.*
*Cole, steps up, grabbing a microphone.*

Michael Cole: "Can I have you attention, please?... I have just received an email from the anonymous Raw general manager."

Rock: Woah, woah, woah, woah woah, woah, woah, woah, woooah..

Michael Cole, if you take one more step towards that computer, I will get out of here and slap the taste so far outta your mouth you'll never get it back. Shut up. Michael Cole, you actually think that The Rock is just gonna let you walk over to that computer and interrupt him when he is live on Raw, is that what you think? You actually think that any of us give a damn what your general manager has to say? Michael Cole, is that what you think?

Michael Cole: "I tell you what I think. I..."

Rock: It doesn't matter what you think! Now what you do, Michael Cole, is you sit your ass down at that announcing booth, you take off your headset, and you don't say a word. And I quote - You know your damn role and shut your damn mouth. Because if you don't, The Rock will have some pretty cool Facebook pictures to post on his Facebook tonight. Does anyone here want to contribute to The Rock's Facebook tonight?

*Video misses a bit here, please let me know what's missing*

The picture you're gonna get is The Rock shining it up real nice, turning that sum-bitch sideways and sticking it straight up Michael Cole's candy ass! Now sit down, you look like a drunk hobbit, sit your ass down.

There is one man who The Rock is gonna see. There is one man who The Rock has to see face-to-face. A guy who I've met, a guy who I thought was a cool guy, wished him well, happy for his success; when The Rock leaves, he comes in and out of the blue, eventually he starts talking trash about The Rock. I don't know why and I don't care, but I'm back now. You might have heard of him, his name is John Cena.

So let me get this straight - The WWE has gone from the powerful Austin 3:16, to the dominant and iconic 'Can you smell what The Rock is cookin'?' All the way to 'You can't see me'. You can't see me. You can't see me, what are you playing, peek-a-boo? You can't see me. I can see you. You can't... Can you see me? Well, believe me, we all can see you. We all can see you. A blindfolded, sleeping, stuck-in-the-basement, Stevie Wonder can see your monkey ass! How the hell do you think we could miss? You come out here in your bright ass purple shirt. And before that your bright green shirt, and before that your bright orange shirt; you run around here looking like a big fat bowl of Fruity Pebbles.

John Cena, The Rock will see you at Wrestlemania. Just like The Rock will see The Miz at Wrestlemania. Just like he will see everyone at Wrestlemania. And just as sure as The Rock, just as sure as The Rock turns Wrestlemania into the most epic Wrestlemania of all time. And just as sure as anything can, and will happen at Wrestlemania. And just as sure as every day John Cena walks out here looking like he just got shot out of Barney the dinosaur's anus, is just as sure as The Rock guaran-damn-tees three things: At this Wrestlemania, the Rock guaran-damn-tees to show the world that he is the most electrifying man in all of entertainment; The Rock guaran-damn-tees at the drop of a dime, just like that, to layeth the Smackethdown on all their candy asses. And the last thing, and most important: The Rock, and the millions... No, no, no, no, no, no... that's not good enough. No, no, no, no, no. The Rock and the millions and... No, no, no, no, no... that's still not good enough. The Rock is the people's champ. You are the backbone of The Rock. When we speak our voices are heard. We all say bringeth Anaheim, the world is watching; Anaheim the world is listening, one more time - When The Rock and the millions *And Millions* of The Rock's fans go to Wrestlemania and electrify Wrestlemania and the world like no one else can... If you smell-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what The Rock *Is Cooking*

*Pauses*

Is cooking?

* Music hits *



Requests for promo transcripts taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment